Hysolis Apollo 5K Solar Generator
Portable Power for Home, RV, and Job Site
Do you need energy backup for your home but want to avoid large batteries bolted to a wall? Would you like to use your stored battery power in your RV or on a job site? Now, you can take your energy to go with the Hysolis Apollo 5K Solar Generator! And it qualifies for a 30% federal tax credit.
Plug in at home for battery backup, or unplug the solar generator and use it as a portable energy source. Combined with solar panels, the Hysolis Apollo 5K Solar Generator becomes a complete off-grid system that features:
• A 5kWh Lithium Ferro Phosphate battery
• A 3,000-watt inverter with a surge capacity of 5,000 watts
• The ability to take up to 4,400 watts of solar panels
• A solar input voltage range of 120V – 500V
• A breaker for the solar panel inputs and a grounding rod and cable (if needed)
Read more about the Hysolis Apollo Solar Generator on the blog.
Watch our collection of videos to learn more about the Hysolis Apollo 5K Solar Generator and see it in action.